Saturday, April 9, 2022

Rich Piana:s 3rd house

Rich Piana 3rd house 

Next adress he went to didnt have a pool, just a basket ball court:

The adress is

19405 Hiawatha Street

Northridge, CA 91326 US

"Welcome to my new place. I was at my other place for 12 years. You know with the crazy waterfall pool. It was nice but I had to upgrade a little bit so, you know, stepping up in the world. The house is 5000 square feet, 5 bedrom, 5 bath." - Rich Piana

"A 5 percent house." - Rich Piana

Outside of his front door.

"A lot of people dont notice this, but if you look closely, basically there's oakleafs. To extend the iron work, just oakleafs. Oakleaf are on one dollar bills. Oakleafs represent money. Representation of money and wealth and bring money to me. And obviously the person who built this house was all about money. So hey, perfect house for me." - Rich Piana

Source: Rich Piana [YouTube channel], (apr. 2016), 5%ER CRIBBS - RICH PIANA'S OLD HOUSE - MOVIN UP IN THIS WORLD - GOD DAMN IT. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTTnmdJPTg

So this is the house that Rich Piana got around 2014 when his other house got foreclosed.

This is also the house that Sara didn't want to live in, since Rich previous girlfriend had lived there.

Rich Pianas third house: Oakleafs, symbolizing money
He liked the lion and the many oakleafs on the iron around the door, symbolizing money.

Safe in Rich Piana:s walk in closet. It was one of the
reason why he got the house, he says. Check out video.
 

He liked the safe and the cinemaroom in this house very much.

10.00 "Welcome to my closet, now I got all my clothes here. Where I dont wear shit except for my own clothes. You know I got my hats, 1dayumay, some kill it . My safe: this was a huge reason why, you know, I got the house because I've always needed a nice huge heavy couple of thousand pounds safe. You know what I'm saying. Like the bank has. This is defintaly why I wanted this house." - Rich Piana

Rich Piana [YouTube channel], (apr. 2016), 5%ER CRIBBS - RICH PIANA'S OLD HOUSE - MOVIN UP IN THIS WORLD - GOD DAMN IT. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTTnmdJPTg


Maybe it was not the best decision to show off the safe and all the watches in this video. I dont know if it was this house or the one in Florida, but he got robbed when Rich and Sara went of to Vegas to get Married at the Mr. Olympia competition back in 2015.
But on the other hand this video is released later in april 2016 according to YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chanel dancing at pool party

 Chanel out of money or just having fun? Less than a month has passed since Rich passed. Looks like people are forbidden to have fun when so...